An RMA (Return Authorization Number) is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton. Email us at email@example.com with the following information to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return shipment instructions:
- Original PowerLabsDiesel.com order number
- If you would like credit or exchange
- Was the product installed or attempted to be installed?
- Product Part Number(s) for Exchange/Return
- Why you want to return the product, please describe in detail
- If exchanging please specify the replacement part you would like sent
- Any comments you have
We will then email you back with the RMA number.
3912 N Yellowstone Highway
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
- A restocking fee of 15% + the cost of the orignial shipping applies to all returns.
- A restocking fee of 20% + the cost of the orignial shipping will apply for open box items.
- We do not cover return shipping (exceptions include if we ship the wrong part).
- All warranty work is handled by the manufacturer.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
- Returnable items must be received by PowerlabsDiesel.com within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
- Fitment is ultimately the responsibility of the customer.
EXCLUSIONS - Items that cannot be returned:
- Items over 30 days from purchase date
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back with out original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Off-Road electronics or custom tunes, unlocks or supporting hardware classified as "off-road" or "race"
- Product is deemed not resell able by PowerLabsDiesel.com due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
All Edge Products, and PPE product returns will not be accepted without an RMA# from the manufacturer. Once you have received the manufacturer's RMA number you still MUST get an RMA number from PowerLabsDiesel.com. Once the product is returned and inspected you will be issued a Store Credit or Exchange.
Shipments refused or unwanted by you the customer and returned back to PowerLabsDiesel.com will carry an automatic 10% restocking fee deducted from the total credit owed.
PowerLabsDiesel.com does not manufacture any of the products they carry and therefore do not imply nor offer any warranty on them. All product warranties if any, implied have been done so at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you need warranty assistance on any product you've purchased, please contact the manufacturer directly.